Sunday, March 13, 2011

Love

Love scares me. My number one fear in life is marrying the wrong person. Im scared I'm going to marry a liar. Or marry someone like any of the people I've fallen in love with in high school. They were all SO wrong for me.. and I knew it. Not one of the people I've ever dated has had the qualities I want in the person I marry. but still, I think I fell in love with them. Actually, I guess I more fell in lust with them. ha. That's the difference. I fall for the physical a lot, or the social status or just the fun popular boys that make me laugh. I'm scared I'll get caught up in that again and marry someone like that...
I want to marry someone thats in love with me. real love. Someone that would never cheat on me, lie to me, and would do anything he could to make me happy. Someone that doesn't care that I have the most terrible curly hair in the morning, or that sometimes I act immature, or that I'm kinda dramatic..Someone that loves me for me, 100 percent. That's what love is. Giving yourself fully to a person. And being willing to sacrifice any and everything for their happiness, and always trying to be better for them. I want to marry someone that I don't have to change. Someone that is already just how I want them. A hard worker, a gentlemen, loves to be around my family, loves kids, makes jokes, loves movies, loves to laugh, is confident, disciplined, smart, strong in my religion, caring, generous and can deal with my temper and mood swings.
I'm scared of love. But i want it.. bad.

2 comments:

  1. "Love scares me. My number one fear in life is marrying the wrong person." Im worried about the same thing too your not alone. When the time is right you will know who the right person is just trust fate:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I am scared of love as well. I am scared about not being with someone that will not love me back forever... I also am wondering if I will do the same. Will I love my companion forever... Or not.... It's a scary thought. I hope love goes on forver when married. Good lck to both of us... Haha...

    ReplyDelete