Friday, March 18, 2011

Complaints

I'm tired of YOU. I'm tired of fakers. I'm tired of "i love you" to my face and "i hate you" behind my back. I'm tired of liar. I'm tired of boyfriends, and ex-boyfriends. I'm tired  of being my parents experiment child, of being the oldest. I'm tired of the attendance policy. I'm tired of the bristles falling out of my toothbrush. I'm tired of boyfriends who either cheat, steal, lie, or drink. I'm tired of always paying for her. I'm tired of TL. I'm tired of high school, of my "group", of the people I pretend to like. I'm tired of always being so tired.

6 comments:

  1. Lately I've had a lot of friends have a hard time with being the oldest and being the "experiment child" I bet that's hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm tired of the bristles falling out of my toothbrush."

    This is so simple and sad, and I'm not exactly sure why. I like it. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could feel what you were feeling in your writing. Excellent job ^.^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you've had some pretty sucky boyfriends. hopefully that won't happen again.

    i get what you're trying to say even though i've only personally experienced a few of those things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you're talking about with the, ""i love you" to my face and "i hate you" behind my back." it's rough.
    i love how real this is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i felt like you were being
    way honest.. I can relate
    to being the experimented child
    It sucks.
    good work though.

    ReplyDelete