Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gandhi

I keep forgetting to stay on top of things. To prioritize my day and get everything done I need to. To do my homework, be nice to my mom, work out, eat good, and practice developing my talents. Maybe if I would of practiced more i wouldn't be so disappointed now.. I know I wouldn't be. I should of gone pro. I should of dedicated myself completely to the one thing I love the most. I don't have much natural talent in it at all. But I don't think that matters. I think in life if a person completely dedicates there life to something and does everything possible to achieve a certain goal, they can do it. What you can and can't do is all mental. If you think confidence, you will execute confidence and you can and will accomplish anything you want to. When will we own ourselves completely? When we have this confidence. When we trust and believe in ourselves enough to go after exactly what we want. When we don't let anyone tell us no, nor are we afraid to tell anyone else no or stick up for what we believe in. We then have found ourselves and own ourselves completely. I wish I would have found this confidence a long time ago, gone pro, and gone 100% after my dreams. I have been let down hugely recently, and realized that I have not been reaching my full potential. But this doesn't end tonight. Because of this let down, I have learned and decided EXACTLY what i want and WILL gain the confidence to go after it and achieve it. Then, I will be pro. And I will own myself completely.

1 comment:

  1. I too wish I would have developed my talents a little more when I was younger. It's a horrible feeling to not have a passion and recognize that I could have, had I kept at it.

    ReplyDelete